What Else Do We Offer:
- International Exchanges and summer camps
- Community Relations and EMU residentials
- Support for Field Study groups
- Art, crafts, dance, drama, music, photography, poetry, radio, tai chi, youth work .…...
- Environmental exploration including wind and photovoltaic energy generated on site.
Shannagh-More has a very pleasantly sheltered campsite and barbecue area, approximately 150 metres from the centre buildings. Groups may also camp next to the dining hall or main house. This is a great venue for Scout/Guide camps or for groups with their own outdoor activity and camping leaders.
Camping groups can be self-catering or can book meals in the dining hall. Groups can also be either self-programming, or can arrange at the time of booking to have instructed activity sessions.